"Find Joy in the Journey"



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who can pull their own tooth out?

Amari can!!! Two different teeth to be exact! Her first one wasn't quite ready and Trent finally told her that the tooth fairy brings 5 dollars if they pull it out theirself instead of one dollar. Of course that worked with Amari and an hour later came in holding her tooth! A couple of days later the second one was ready, and Trent asked to pull it out and she replied, "I perfer to do it myself daddy!"

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What a good idea. I have told my husband (many times) that he WILL NOT pull out our kids teeth. (His dad and brothers pull out the kids teeth and I HATE that :-)) Anyway, I may have to steal Trent's way of doing it once my little ones start to lose teeth.

BTW great Thanksgiving post. You have such a wonderful little family. And of course it stems from you and Trent. You two are wonderful.

Crystal said...

I would love to get together as well. I am living in Bountiful. Let me know when you are in town and we can plan something.

Ash said...

Brian and I are dying laughing right now about Trent telling Amari it was $5 if you pulled it out yourself. That will be us!! I am nervous for the teeth pulling days!! Thanks for the great idea!! It made me teary looking at Jace and Amari's pictures!! They are the sweetest friends. So neat and they are definitely a little Trent and Amber!! It's really neat you got both. I think that was Heavenly Fathers way for you. This will be a fun way to keep in touch!! I had you on my list already!! I knew I did!! Love the Jersey's too!! Jaden starts bball in January. I accidently volunteered Bri to coach. Here we go!! We will need some pointers on how all these athletics work with kids!! Hope all is well. Love you. Bri and Ash